To provide an opportunity where all children — regardless of circumstances — can thrive socially and academically through music education that promotes creative expression, teamwork, discipline and social responsibility.
Every child deserves the opportunity realize the benefits from music education. The Bay Area Music Project is a youth orchestra and choir servicing the Alameda/East Bay community by:
- Uniting our community around a shared vision.
- Never placing limits on what a child can do.
- Developing a life-long love of learning, discovery and reflection.
- Engaging and persisting individually and collectively to reach a common goal.
- Promoting creative expression in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Fostering self-confidence and pride in every young musician.