- Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year will begin May 17th. Your child must be enrolled at our current service site (Maya Lin School) for the 2018-19 school year.
- Space is limited. New students are enrolled according to overall need, not on a first-come first-serve basis, acceptance is not guaranteed. Students currently enrolled are given priority for re-enrollment.
- Program season is August 20 through June 6, 2019.
- RETURNING STUDENTS: All returning students must re-register for next school year
- Kindergarten enrollment is capped at 40 students.
- Download and complete the enrollment application and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Bay Area Music Project
2532 Santa Clara Ave.
Alameda, CA 94501
Program Information and schedule
- AMP operates 5 days a week including early all dismissal days.
- The program will take place immediately after school until 6:00pm, Monday through Friday. All parents/guardians are responsible for picking their child up by 6:00pm each day
- Students attending BAMP must commit to a minimum of five (5) days and fifteen (15) hours each week.
- Students are provided instruments and all accessories, to use during the program year as well as academic tutoring and intervention and social skills support. A nutritious snack is served at the start of every session.