OUR COMMITMENT TO IN-PERSON & ONLINE SAFETY
online practices, policies and PROCEDURES
BAMP will be using a password protected Family Portal and Zoom to ensure the online safety of the children we serve. A moderated, camera-on, check-in takes 10-15 minutes. Max student to staff ratio is 15:1. All BAMP staff are federal/state background checked. Please refer to our Online Safety Code of Conduct for ensuring a safe and happy experience for all who participate.
COVID-19 Practices, Policies and Procedures
BAMP's top priority is ensuring the health and safety of all students, staff and families involved with our outdoor classes and enrichment pods. BAMP's top priority is ensuring the health and safety of all students, staff and families involved with our outdoor classes and enrichment pods. Our in-person practices, policies and procedures are as follows:
- Daily participant wellness checks will be conducted by BAMP staff prior to entry of the class area, including a temperature check with a touchless thermometer. If the wellness check is not satisfactory (i.e. child is symptomatic, fever over 100 degrees, exposure to COVID-19, etc.) the participant will be not be permitted to attend the class, and parent/ guardian will be notified.
- All staff and students will be required to wear protective face masks correctly at all times unless eating or drinking.
- Physical distancing will be practiced whenever possible.
- Program area will be cleaned after each class with 30 minutes between departures and arrivals.
- All instruments and equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Instruments will not be shared between students.
- Students will be asked to frequently wash their hands, and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Families who do not follow this policy will be withdrawn from the program, and no refund will be issued.
PROGRAM FEES - PRICING EQUITY
Discounts available and are based on an honor system. Every child deserves the opportunity to realize the benefits of high-quality music education. Bay Area Music Project strives to remove any barriers that youth face to participation, and no one will be turned away due to an inability to pay. Therefore, we are using an honor system pricing model that allows each family to elect an amount that works for them. If you need assistance, it is here for you — use the discount codes provided. If you are in a position to do so, please consider a contribution that will help support an additional child's involvement in high quality music programming!
honor system pricing
25% Off Honor Code:BAMP25
50% Off Honor Code: BAMP50
50% Off Honor Code: BAMP50
- Can I register my child to a program that’s outside the recommended age?
Depending on the program, and with instructor/director approval, we periodically admit students to programs that are above their age range. Email our program manager, Audrey Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding age overrides.
- What if the minimum enrollment isn't met for a workshop?
If a class or workshop is canceled due to low enrollment (minimum=5 students) participants will have the option to switch to another class or workshop or receive a full refund.
- Can I change my workshop after registration?
Yes. You may transfer to a different class no later than one week before the program start date.
- What if the weather or air quality is poor? Parent/guardians will be notified at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled class time if the outdoor class needs to be rescheduled due to inclement weather or poor air quality.
- If my child doesn’t like the workshop, can I withdraw from it? Yes, you may withdraw from a class or workshop no later than two weeks before the start date. A refund (minus a $50 cancellation fee) will be given. To withdraw your registration, please submit a written notice via email to email@example.com
- Is late registration possible?
Late enrollment will be accepted if space allows.